- About Us
- Our Services
- Grief Support
Licensed Funeral Director Services:
· Licensed personnel available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year for your family.
· Transportation from the place of your loved ones passing to our facility.
· Minimum of 48 hour retention and dignified care of your loved one prior to cremation.
· Preparation, conducting, and administering of the arrangement conference with the legally responsible party to determine the services required.
· Minimal preparation required to allow a respectable identification of your loved one prior to cremation.
Staff Support Services:
· Staff to obtain burial-transit permit from medical facility and death certificate from physician’s office.
· Staff to secure and file all necessary state permits and legal authorizations.
· Staff to prepare social security forms, and veteran applications.
· Staff to prepare biographical/statistical data and place the obituary and death notices.
· Staff to examine and prepare the financial settlement and service related documents.
· Staff to coordinate service plans with the crematory, cemetery and/or other parties involved.
· Staff to answer arrangement related phone, fax, and email inquiries every day.
Business and Government:
· Proportionate business overhead expenses related to the funeral home facility and property, such as insurance, maintenance, utilities, equipment, inventory, and taxes.
· Proportionate governmental overhead expenses related to the EPA, FTC, and OSHA federal compliance requirements along with state and local government compliance requirements.
· Disposal of any bio-hazardous material in accordance with OSHA requirements.
Additional Services Provided:
· All fees associated with the cremation of your loved one at an Indiana licensed crematory.
· At minimum, a cardboard cremation container is provided that can be upgraded at an additional cost. This is the container in which you will identify your loved one prior to cremation.
· At minimum, a plastic, temporary container will be provided to hold your loved one’s cremains. We carry an assortment of urns to complement an individual’s life and interest as well as accommodating any budget at an additional cost.
~ Starting at $2,885